Ah, Friday, a warm cup of French press coffee in my hand (usually a second cup) and interesting food blogs to visit on the agenda. I liked this post because I do like chocolate cake (just don’t eat it as much anymore) and had a good laugh remembering Bill Cosby’s Dad Is Great routine—very fun for a Friday, take a few minutes to check this out via nom! nom! nom! blog.
Feature Fridays: this one goes out to the ones I love (via nom! nom! nom! blog)
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Thalia: Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I ca...
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...