After 90° temperatures here in Colorado yesterday, it is no surprise these kiwi popsicles at Showfood Chef caught my eye. What can be better than a recipe with two ingredients–especially when one of them is chocolate? These look refreshing, delicious, and fun for summer treats. Enjoy!
Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles [via Showfood Chef]: Feature Fridays
Chocolate, Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles, dessert, easy treats for kids, food, food for kids, gluten free, healthy homemade popsicles, healthy snacks, healthy treats, healthy treats for kids, homemade popsicles, Kiwi, kiwi popsicles, popsicles, recipes, Savoring Today Feature Fridays, Showfood Chef, summer treats, summer treats for kids, treats for kids
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...
- Alesha @ Full Time Mama: Wow, this looks SO good and healthy! Thank you so ...
- ChgoJohn: Remembering last year's fire, Judy, I was relieve...