It is Fourth of July and folks will make some amazing patriotic themed foods this weekend. When this post from Nutmeg Nanny caught my eye last week, I quickly scooped up the recipe for a bridal shower, but then realized a single blueberry on top of this fruity, cheesecake goodness would make a fabulous red, white, and blue treat (without the artificial food colorings). Take a look, browse a little, and do what the photo suggests. Enjoy!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries [via Nutmeg Nanny]: Feature Fridays
4th of July, Baking and Confections, Bridal shower, Cheesecake, cheesecake filled strawberries, cooking, Cream cheese, Fourth of July, fruit desserts, fruit with cheesecake, holidays, July 4th, no bake desserts, Nutmeg Nanny, patriotic desserts, Savoring Today Feature Fridays, strawberry cheesecake desserts
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- Equinox review: Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but ...
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...
- Alesha @ Full Time Mama: Wow, this looks SO good and healthy! Thank you so ...