As I leisurely finished my iced coffee this morning, I discover this S’mores recipe from Someone Left The Cake Out In The Rain—an automatic YUM! was set off in my brain. According to the author, the marshmallow drooping down the sides of the chocolate was a fail … Uh, I don’t think so. I think it looks amazing, so I am passing it along in case your plans to light a patio fire get rained out this weekend. Now you have a back-up plan. Enjoy!
Grown Up S’mores [via Someone Left The Cake Out In The Rain]: Feature Fridays
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- personal retirement planning software: Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across t...
- Equinox review: Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but ...
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...