Let’s Get Cooking: Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party!

Click on the Photo for Pre-order Info

I have been a fan of Emeril Lagasse since the first time I saw him on Emeril Live, his unpretentious style and love of food infectious.  It is an honor to be chosen to participate in Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party to help spread the word about his newest release, Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders.

So what does this mean?

♦  For Emeril, 20 bloggers will create some buzz for the launch with three posts each week about what they are cooking from the book. If you are familiar with him at all, you know that any party Emeril-style is filled with fantastic food and fun!

♦  The bloggers receive some sweet perks like Emeril’s book, serving bowls, a jar of Essence, and a $50 reimbursement for foodstuff.

♦  YOU get the inside scoop, a preview of recipes, and a chance to win a copy of Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders and the zak! Emeril Flames 7-piece Table Art Serving Bowl Set.

So, stay tuned, Monday we’ll start with a recipe preview of Cajun Shrimp Stew—I’ll have it posted early so there’s time to get it going for Monday Night Football. Of course, I’ll include tips for gluten-free or any other customized versions you would like to see.  Let’s get cooking!

Shared on the following Blog Hops:
Premeditated Leftovers Gallery of Favorites

, , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to Let’s Get Cooking: Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party!

1. ladystitches September 9, 2011 at 9:40 am #

Sounds yummy! Let’s get started!

2. Pati September 9, 2011 at 10:32 am #

Can’t wait to see what’s Emeril’s cooking!

• Judy September 9, 2011 at 10:47 am #

Careful, ladies, you might get a phone call to come over and help! You know how I’d rather be cooking together. Really, that would be lovely :)

3. Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide September 9, 2011 at 11:03 am #

Great news. Katherine and I still think it’s funny to say kick it up a notch and sometimes when I add butter or garlic to something she goes ohh or claps, ala Emiril’s studio audience. We don’t get out much. I think I could eat the entire contents of that pot on his cover.

• Judy September 9, 2011 at 11:25 am #

That made me laugh out loud! (thanks)

The recipes really do look great, can’t wait to share it!

4. ChgoJohn September 9, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

This sounds like fun!

5. mjskit September 9, 2011 at 5:51 pm #

Judy – This is fantastic! Congratulations! I’m sure you’ll do Emeril proud and I can’t wait to see the recipes you make.

• Judy September 10, 2011 at 9:09 am #

Thanks, MJ, I have a lot of respect for Emeril and love his taste in food, really am honored to do it.

6. Belinda Y. Hughes September 10, 2011 at 11:05 am #

Judy, I’m so happy for you. Being from Cajun Country, I can hardly wait to see how the shrimp turn out. Break a spoon!

7. Alea Milham September 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

How exciting! I am looking forward to the party! Thanks for sharing your exciting news with the Gallery of Favorites

8. April @ The 21st Century Housewife September 15, 2011 at 2:24 pm #

Oh wow, how wonderful to be chosen! Congratulations! I am looking forward to hearing more about this, and learning more about Emeril’s new book. Thank you for sharing this post with the Gallery of Favorites!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Emeril’s Cajun Shrimp Stew: A Hearty One-Pot Wonder | Savoring Today - September 12, 2011

[...] this weekend was delightful, like having coffee with an old friend.  Part of the fun of the One-Pot Blogger Party hosted by The Secret Ingredient is sharing a few recipes so we all get a taste of what’s [...]