THIS is cool!
An interactive map from Epicurious showing what is fresh and grown locally in your area, by month. Ever wonder when you can expect local strawberries or winter squash? Want to be more purposeful about buying locally, but not sure what is available? Just click on a state and there it is, along with ingredient descriptions, shopping guides, recipes, and tips. Pretty neat, huh?! Well, I liked it, though on Fridays I can be easily entertained. Enjoy!
Seasonal Ingredient Map [via Epicurious]: Feature Fridays
THIS is cool!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today April 30, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...
- Phill: It's so nice to have friends like Helen and i'm ...