Hearts in Nature for Sweethearts: Feature Fridays

My friend LOVES hearts, everything hearts, Valentine’s Day is her favorite holiday.  When I saw this photo collection of hearts in nature, I had to send it to her and of course, share it with you as our Valentine feature this Friday.  Inspiring scenery to kickstart a weekend for sweethearts. Enjoy!

And…just a few browse worthy links:

Setting a Table for Two for Valentine’s Day from Reluctant Entertainer

Roasted Salmon in a Strawberry-Balsamic Reduction from Inspired Edibles

Strawberry Crepes with Whipped Cream Filling from Just As Delish

Chocolate love: Surprise Me With A Kiss from Savoring Every Bite

Cranberry Lemon Cheesecake from A Cup of Sugar … A Pinch of Salt

Valentine Linzer Hearts [Gluten Free] from Real Food Forager

Red, Pink, and Bubbly from Saveur

, , , , , ,

7 Responses to Hearts in Nature for Sweethearts: Feature Fridays

1. Kelly @ Inspired Edibles February 10, 2012 at 6:49 am #

Judy, what a wonderful idea… the Hearts in Nature is spectacular… there is no match for this kind of authentic beauty but your recipe roundup comes pretty darn close ;-). Thank you for the link love and I’m very happy to discover your beautiful blog.

2. Linda February 10, 2012 at 7:39 am #

Oh wonderful!! More sites to check out and ideas! I love hearts too and they all come out in the month of February!!!

3. Linda February 10, 2012 at 7:41 am #

Judy – I just noticed my cookies were listed too!! Thank you for including them! I was clicking into each one and just realized it!!

4. Karen (Back Road Journal) February 10, 2012 at 8:03 am #

Google Earth has let us enjoy so many sights we never knew about. Thanks for sharing.

5. ChgoJohn February 10, 2012 at 8:23 am #

Great photo slideshow, Judy, and a tasty round-up of blogs and recipes to explore. Thanks!

6. Caroline February 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

What a fabulous idea, Judy. Thanks for sharing the link, all of the photos are gorgeous and too cool! I’ll definitely check out the sites you linked. x

7. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking February 13, 2012 at 10:25 am #

What a lovely slideshow and collection of Valentine’s Day links! Hope you have a wonderful one.