Thankful for You

Yellow Rose of Friendship
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I wanted you all to know I am thankful for YOU.
When you visit, it helps me to know what is relevant.
When you read, it validates the time I have invested in the creative process of words, recipes, and photos.
When you share, it means you would introduce me to a friend, this is a great compliment.
When you comment, it makes this whole blog thing personal.
When a conversation takes place, sharing about life around our tables, we become friends.
I don’t take friendship lightly, it is one of life’s greatest gifts, divine blessing.
I thank God for you, my on-line community, and I just wanted you to know it.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

, , ,

9 Responses to Thankful for You

1. Lizzy (Good Things) November 27, 2013 at 3:34 pm #

Such a beautiful, post, Judy! Happy thanksgiving to you xo
    Lizzy (Good Things) recently posted..Vanilla poached rhubarb with amaretti and sabayonMy Profile

2. Jed Gray (sportsglutton) November 28, 2013 at 5:53 am #

Happy Turkey Day Judy!!! Liz and I send you and the entire family the warmest of holiday wishes. Cheers!
    Jed Gray (sportsglutton) recently posted..Two Different Paths Towards the Same GoalMy Profile

3. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef November 28, 2013 at 5:54 am #

Judy, you’re the best! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Maureen | Orgasmic Chef recently posted..Little Caramel Tarts with Chocolate Ganache and Macadamia NutsMy Profile

4. Lynet November 28, 2013 at 8:00 am #

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! thanks by shared your recipies delicius and teach daily.I love your blog!

5. mjskit November 28, 2013 at 8:30 am #

And thank YOU as well Darlin!!! I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    mjskit recently posted..Multigrain Sandwich BreadMy Profile

6. John@Kitchen Riffs November 28, 2013 at 10:17 am #

We’re all thankful that you’re here providing us with such great quality recipes and thoughts! Happy Thanksgiving!
    John@Kitchen Riffs recently posted..Frittata with Brussels SproutsMy Profile

7. Joyce November 28, 2013 at 10:59 am #

Just recently found you and am so glad I did. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Joyce

8. ChgoJohn November 28, 2013 at 8:31 pm #

Such a lovely post, Judy, and so well put. I, too, am thankful for my WordPress family. I hope you and all your family and friends had a wonderful day today.
    ChgoJohn recently posted..Green Tomato RelishMy Profile

9. Raymund December 2, 2013 at 5:26 pm #

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you as well!
    Raymund recently posted..Shortbread CookiesMy Profile