Life has a way of teaching us to be flexible. A month ago we began the Five Pies in Five Days series, only to be interrupted by the unexpected, but life has a way of revisiting lessons we forget. One valuable blogging lesson learned: have all the entries done before launching a series. √ Check. [...]
Whenever we call for pizza delivery, the great compromise ensues. It’s impossible to order a single pizza everyone is excited about unless it is a half this and half that crust-confusing hybrid, which is guaranteed to arrive in 30 minutes and totally messed up. Kids: Gluten-free or hand-tossed crust, pepperoni or pepperoni with bacon [...]
Today I am savoring friendship. The kind of friendship that is close-by and reaches out during crisis and the friendship of an on-line community that brightens my day when I see their comments on a post. Raymund of Ang Sarap is one of my blogging friends and I am honored to contribute a guest post on his [...]
As much as we wanted to experience the countryside and wineries of Greve, Italy, the wood fired pizza was an equally memorable part of our excursion there. Anyone who has had the pleasure of sinking their teeth into the crisp crust, rich tomatoes, handmade cheese, and olive oil appreciates the glorious simplicity of classic Italian [...]
Oh my, pizza pie! My sisters and I learned to make pizza from our mom, who had Italian neighbors as a child and visited the pizzerias in New York as an adult. As a child, she developed such an affinity for the neighbor’s cooking, that she tried to hang around just about dinner time to [...]
This drawing ended Monday, April 30, 2012. Please continue to enjoy the recipes included in this post by clicking on the links in green. Some browse cookbooks for the photos, others read them like a novel. I prefer to sit and have coffee with a new cookbook, a get-to-know-you session to determine if we’ll end [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Thanks Paul, I appreciate the feedback, it helps m...
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...