I still smile when I think about Valentine’s Day last year. Can’t wait to put the menu together for this year! Valentine’s Day 2010 Matt and I began celebrating Valentine’s Day in advance by selecting a few recipes for the sweetheart dinner we planned together (including youngest daughter, Kristen). Various options were considered—Spanish Tapas, Scallops [...]
A wedding joins two people in covenant marriage and establishes kinship—blending families and setting the tone of those relationships for the future. 10 ways to demonstrate honor and foster relationships with your new family.
Due to the gusty winds, it was dicey trying to do the pictures outside, but transporting decorations made for the more interesting wedding story.
Tangy barbecue sauce is married-up with succulent pulled chicken for tender sandwiches topped with sweet coleslaw.
A note about celebrating new life and the importance of good girlfriends along the way.
Birthday traditions vary widely throughout the world; some are quite simple while others are all-out celebrations, which include everything from ear pulling to elaborate parties.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today April 30, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...
- Phill: It's so nice to have friends like Helen and i'm ...