Greg, of Sherwood, Arkansas is the lucky winner of Emeril’s Zak! Table Art 7-piece Flame-Shaped Serving Bowls. Greg can look forward to receiving this versatile serving set just in time for holiday entertaining. Thank you, everyone, who participated in the giveaway! Special thanks to Zak! Designs, The Secret Ingredient, and Emeril for making this giveaway [...]
As our One-Pot Blogger Party ends, we conclude with a hearty pot of Tuscan White Bean Soup—with soup, there is always enough for everyone. Thank you for joining me over the last three weeks in reviewing Emeril’s newest collection of recipes in Simmering Skillets and Other One Pot Wonders. I am honored Savoring Today was [...]
There are those meals you select knowing you are going to put extra effort into it. You buy the freshest ingredients, dedicate a chunk of time to fuss over it, accept no substitutions, no excuses, you go all-out. Emeril‘s Butternut Squash Lasagna with Italian Sausage and Sage is one of those planned indulgences. I invited [...]
This drawing ended on Saturday, October 1st, 2011. We are in the final week of Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Party finishing in style and celebrating the release of Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders by giving away Zak! Table Art 7-piece Flame-Shaped Serving Bowls. You are going to love these! The bright red color is ideal [...]
Samuel Fred Oxner Jr. from Lexington, SC is the lucky winner of Emeril’s Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders, on sale now! Shortly, Samuel will be enjoying meals from this fabulous collection of recipes. Maybe he’ll start with the Cajun Shrimp Stew or the Rigatoni with A Beefy Mushroom Gorgonzola Sauce…oh, so good! Thank you, [...]
Side dish or main dish, Emeril’s “BLT” Risotto from Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders satisfies. Imagine all the flavors of this lunchtime classic in a hearty, creamy risotto. Fresh baby spinach is the stand-in for the traditional lettuce you would find in a BLT, and it is marvelous. Smoky bacon, aromatic herbs and vegetables, [...]
It was the sauce that drew me to this ah-may-zing recipe; Emeril has got it goin’ on in Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders with this one. I do not think it matters much what type of beef or pasta you put with it either, the sauce carries the meal. Wine, shallots, garlic, fresh herbs, [...]
When the email arrived from The Secret Ingredient with three recipes we could share from Emeril’s Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders, I admit, there was a hint of skepticism when I saw this one. Not really a big fan of duck, but I knew I could not recommend something I hadn’t tried. Although there [...]
I read a plethora of magazines, cookbooks, newspaper articles, and blogs about food, so there has to be some way to keep tabs on what I hope to create in my next kitchen adventure. For cookbooks or magazines, there is always a stack of post-it notes nearby to mark pages. Emeril’s new cookbook, Sizzling Skillets [...]
I braved the pouring rain yesterday running errands, which included a stop at Whole Foods for Emeril’s Spicy Vegetable Coconut Curry recipe. Oh, the stories I could tell about what goes on behind these lovely photos (and the stories my family could tell too!). Sloshing shoes and all, it was worth it! I love to [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...