Today is about savoring life … For some, trauma isn’t the result of a single event, but instead a pattern of life without a single day to reflect or grieve. For us, a window of just minutes encapsulates the traumatic and horrific shooting at our church. December 9th is certainly not the only day we [...]
Offered by Pati Micciulla: Guest Author, Friend and Cooking Buddy My neighbor, Judy and I cook together once a month. Sometimes just the two of us. Other times, close friends like Donna joins in. We have had as many as four women cooking meals for our individual families. Four women times fourteen meals times twenty [...]
Hands clasped around the table; heads bowed for blessing, Family, friends, neighbors, and the like, Young and not-so-young trade glances and warm hugs. Thoughts linger over those afar and those gone-on, The holiday, an excuse to ruminate on deeper things, It’s the people in our lives that stir these emotions. Gathering around the food we [...]
Like most Americans, there are times when I still want the homemade taste of fresh corn tortillas, but don’t have homemade time. These are the very best commercial product to accompany my fish tacos.
For those who follow this blog and were wondering why you are only seeing recipes posted as of late, I decided to start a new blog for my political, personal, and random musings. It’s a way for me to be a little more organized. So if you’d like, you can subscribe to The Stuff of [...]
Galatians 5:1 affirms the responsibility of the individual for freedom’s keep—it does not last if it is not guarded. May we learn from the annals of human history and stand firm in our liberation.
Practical advice about saving money on groceries and making better food choices at the same time.
Farmer’s Markets are rich with local, Colorado produce and meats, providing superior nutrition at your table.
Since 1976, Territory Days is celebrated every Memorial Day weekend to commemorate Old Colorado City as the first capital of the Colorado Territory in 1861.
Ideas that have helped our family reduce grocery expenses.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Thanks Paul, I appreciate the feedback, it helps m...
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...