Practical advice about saving money on groceries and making better food choices at the same time.
A wedding joins two people in covenant marriage and establishes kinship—blending families and setting the tone of those relationships for the future. 10 ways to demonstrate honor and foster relationships with your new family.
Due to the gusty winds, it was dicey trying to do the pictures outside, but transporting decorations made for the more interesting wedding story.
Remembering my dad today, disappointments and fond memories commingle like a carton of rainbow sherbet—picking through the lesser flavors to enjoy my favorite. On this Father’s Day, if I could, I’d simply hug his neck and tell him I love him.
Poignant, revelatory, and gut-level stuff by a tried and tested young wife (Laura Tucker) with a heart for God. This one is worth printing and pondering.
A note on the parallels of gardening and parenting.
It isn’t a matter of going to the mountains to get closer to nature—right in the middle of Colorado Springs, nature is coming to us.
Toward the conclusion of this pilgrimage, we rested beside a clear and peaceful pool of water. As we knelt to cup the water in our hands, I was amazed to see how my reflection had changed.
A note about celebrating new life and the importance of good girlfriends along the way.
Congratulations to the 37 homeschool students and their families who commemorated their education journey at the High Country Home Educators Graduation ceremony hosted at New Life Church on May 8. This event was nothing short of a tribute to family. It was especially heartening to see the live video feed provided so a deployed soldier [...]
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 28, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Deanna, thanks so much for featuring this post, re...
- financial help: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am als...
- Mimi: OMG that is one adorable dog!...
- Karen (Back Road Journal): Just stopped in to see if your area was safe from ...
- Raymund: I love this so cheesy delight, look a those! I thi...