1. Kevin (BBQ Smoker Site)
    July 30, 2011

Great cook on those lamb chops! Also, nice instruction on direct/indirect grilling with hot and cool zones. 🙂

• Judy
      July 31, 2011

Thanks for commenting, just found you on Face Book so I can follow your updates there.

2. rsmacaalay
    July 31, 2011

I wish it was already summer here, I cant wait to do outdoor barbecue!

• Judy
      July 31, 2011

I’ve thought about that as I’ve read your posts, enjoy the comfort food while you can, but I agree, there’s nothing like summer grilling.

3. The Wookie
    July 31, 2011

Looks awesome! I have to try it.

4. Christina
    July 31, 2011

Oh man….there is nothing better then a big grilled lamb chop! These look incredible…wish I had one for dinner tonight! 🙂

5. Rufus’ Food and Spirits Guide
    July 31, 2011

That entire meal looks amazing!

6. thedrivencook
    July 31, 2011

Lamb intimidates me- but you make it look easy!

7. foodjaunts
    August 1, 2011

What did you serve on the side? Potato with bacon and blue cheese? Either way this whole meal looks fantastic.

• Judy
      August 1, 2011

Thanks, I was trying a new recipe from Family Fresh Cooking, Sweet Potatoes with Blue Cheese & Bacon, altered slightly to used crisp bacon bits rather than a larger piece of turkey bacon. Really good stuff! Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I appreciate that!

8. tinkerbelle86
    August 1, 2011

this looks great, lamb is one of my favourite things but i never try anything new. thanks!!

9. Karen
    August 4, 2011

Your lamb dish looks great. The sauce really compliments the lamb.

10. mjskit
    August 23, 2011

I love lamb chops and this recipe looks wonderful! We grill lamb chops about once a month, so I’m always looking for a new recipe. Thanks for sharing this one!

• Judy
      August 23, 2011

Hope you like it!

11. Jill
    August 31, 2011

Hi Judy,
    Thanks so much for sharing your great recipe at FAT TUEDAY! I love the bernaise sauce and I will be trying it!

12. Swathi
    September 1, 2011

Nice sauce and grilled lamb loin chops.Thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop.

13. Alesha @ Full Time Mama
    March 25, 2013

Yum, this looks awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday! We’d love for you to come back again this week and share another awesome recipe with us!
    Alesha @ Full Time Mama recently posted..Our Take On The Classic PB&J- Grilled PB&J Kid Style #PBJYourWayMy Profile