1. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
    December 3, 2013

That’s a beautiful but quick and easy dish for this silly season we’re in. Perfect.
    Maureen | Orgasmic Chef recently posted..How to Make Roasted Herbed PotatoesMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      December 7, 2013

This dish is all those things, thanks for saying so. 🙂

2. Karen (Back Road Journal)
    December 4, 2013

This was the first Chinese dish I ever ate and your recipe looks and sounds delicious.
    Karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted..Beans And Greens, Quick, Easy And HealthyMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      December 7, 2013

Thanks Karen, it is one the first I ever tried as well, always loved it.

3. [email protected] Riffs
    December 4, 2013

I love all noodle & pasta dishes, and Chinese ones are wonderful. I’ll take any kind of lo mien anytime! But shrimp is one of my faves, and your version is perfect. Good stuff – thanks.
    [email protected] Riffs recently posted..The Seelbach CocktailMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      December 7, 2013

Thanks John, lo mein is easy to love. 🙂

4. mjskit
    December 4, 2013

What a delicious looking dish! A great dish to alternate with the normal holiday meals that are heavier and less healthy. I love Lo Mein but have never made it at home. Thanks for this great recipe!
    mjskit recently posted..Seasoned with Spice Infused Onions and a Spice GiveawayMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      December 7, 2013

You are so right, MJ, we have made it a tradition to have Chinese right before Thanksgiving and Christmas, just for a change of pace. 🙂

5. Linda
    December 4, 2013

That is a gorgeous plate!! Just like you, I prefer to make dishes at home too because those you order really don’t have enough veggies that I would like – just as you did in this recipe! And making it less of a carb meal. The photo is so colorful!

• Judy Purcell
      December 7, 2013

Thanks Linda! Bring on the veggies!

6. ChgoJohn
    December 7, 2013

I so rarely attempt Chinese dishes, Judy. I enjoy them but getting the ingredients is often such a chore. This lo mein, though, would be easy to source. It would make a great place to start by foray into Chinese cooing. Thanks for the inspiration.
    ChgoJohn recently posted..See Quince? Make Jam First Then JellyMy Profile

7. Gintare @Gourmantine
    December 9, 2013

This is such a colorful dish, Judy. I’ve been cooking more Chinese recently and will be sooo trying this!

8. Raymund
    December 9, 2013

You made that noodles perfectly! Other gluten free option can be the use of rice noodles or bean thread noodles
    Raymund recently posted..Cheese CupcakeMy Profile

9. Ayesha
    January 4, 2014

This is deliciousness taken to a whole new level.Amazingg!

• Judy Purcell
      January 5, 2014

Hi Ayesha, thanks for your kind comment!

10. [email protected]
    January 6, 2015

Wish you a very happy new year