THIS … WON THIS … for Burger and Brat Week AND THIS … The Grand Prize Thank you, Fine Cooking for hosting the Grill-lympics Challenge and all the sponsors, especially Fire Craft and Char-Broil for sponsoring terrific prizes. There were a lot of delicious entries in this challenge, you’ll want to see for yourself. I [...]
What foodie doesn’t dream about more cooking stuff? I know I’ve been eyeballing a Traeger Smoker for a while now with visions of smoked brisket dancing in my head. So, what am I supposed to do until the smoker fairy drops one in my lap? Well, for now I’ll grill on cedar planks, which turns [...]
Boneless, skinless grilled chicken breasts are easy to make and freeze, versatile for an array of meals throughout the week. Though lean and quick cooking, chicken breast needs help in the flavor department, so I am always on the hunt for good marinades. This recipe from Bon Appétit looks promising for this week’s Test Kitchen [...]
With grilling season in full swing, the grill and deck become an extension of our kitchen and dining room. Summer’s warmth is brief here in Colorado, so most evenings you’ll find us preparing dinner outside. We love grilling steaks, chicken, and fish, but there is always room on the grill for the season’s finest produce. [...]
Grilling is more than an occasional summertime excuse for a party around our house—it is a year-round brave-the-weather habit. Over the weekend, temperatures hit the 80° mark here in Colorado and my cedar planks were ready for duty. This recipe was used to grill chicken for Chicken Alfredo and it was amazing with its [...]
You know what it is like cooking for a family—you cannot please everybody all the time. Wherever two or more opinions are gathered there is rarely 100% agreement over what to have for dinner, except when Tri-Tip is on the menu. We discovered tri-tip when we lived in California years ago and it remains our [...]
Grilling Tips: Gas or briquettes, it doesn’t matter, if you’ve got ‘em, light ‘em. So what do you do when you have a Saturday in February with temperatures above 50°? Grill here; grill now. As much as I love the soups and comfort foods of winter, it is so good to enjoy the reminiscent flavors [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Thanks Paul, I appreciate the feedback, it helps m...
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...