A pot of Hearty Beef Chili was on the agenda today, the weather cool and rainy. All the usual ingredients assembled, over five pounds of meat to brown and fill the stock pot. As I opened the cans of beans and tomatoes (yes, I use canned because they are easier to measure and store for [...]
What foodie doesn’t dream about more cooking stuff? I know I’ve been eyeballing a Traeger Smoker for a while now with visions of smoked brisket dancing in my head. So, what am I supposed to do until the smoker fairy drops one in my lap? Well, for now I’ll grill on cedar planks, which turns [...]
Offered by Pati Micciulla: Guest Author, Friend and Cooking Buddy My neighbor, Judy and I cook together once a month. Sometimes just the two of us. Other times, close friends like Donna joins in. We have had as many as four women cooking meals for our individual families. Four women times fourteen meals times twenty [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...