If you want a great appetizer for the weekend match-up or your next Super Bowl party everyone will enjoy, Blue Coyote Nachos are just the ticket. Inspired by nachos we had at the Blue Coyote Grill in Palm Springs years ago, this recipe is an instant favorite. Orange goopy, processed cheese peddled as food will [...]
It doesn’t take long for the squawking to start once the avocados are on the counter … “when are you gonna make the guacamole?!” Rather than consider guacamole a condiment, we try to come up with entrées to go with our guac—though, the children see nothing wrong with just having guacamole as the main course. [...]
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are sure to satisfy any palate—man-sized or otherwise.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- personal retirement planning software: Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across t...
- Equinox review: Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but ...
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...