One of my favorite things to do is share a coffee date with my husband at Barnes & Noble and peruse the latest cookbooks while sipping my caramel latte. On a recent java-rendezvous, I discovered Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy by Lidia Bastianich, and since hubby was paying attention for birthday ideas, it [...]
A few months ago at one of our favorite restaurants, Paravicini’s Italian Bistro, we ordered the special, which was short ribs, osso buco style—and it was special, indeed—one of the best Italian dinners we have had. We asked how it was prepared, of course, because my husband suggested I try to make it at home [...]
When I told my daughter I was making Chicken Saltimbocca for dinner, she said, “What’s that?” My response: bacon on chicken. Technically, that is not true, but it is the best short answer I could think of and it describes the essence of this dish. Prosciutto is Italian cured ham, which imparts a savory, [...]
There is no better place to enjoy the deeply traditional and distinct flavors of pesto, than while sitting at a seaside restaurant in the Liguria region of Italy.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Thalia: Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I ca...
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...