Since the Veal Scaloppine Bolognese from Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy was so good last week, why not try another recipe from her cookbook this week. Green Beans Genova-Style sounds like an ideal side dish for grilled meats with its savory accents of anchovy, garlic, and lemon. Some folks avoid anchovies because of a [...]
One of my favorite things to do is share a coffee date with my husband at Barnes & Noble and peruse the latest cookbooks while sipping my caramel latte. On a recent java-rendezvous, I discovered Lidia Cooks from the Heart of Italy by Lidia Bastianich, and since hubby was paying attention for birthday ideas, it [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- paul: Great recipe... great flavor, fresh vegetable wond...
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...