Oatmeal: some see breakfast food; I see hard to resist soft cookies delightfully textured with crunchy, chewy, chocolaty add-ins, ready for some serious milk dunking. Preparing to make oatmeal cookies for my daughter’s after school snack, I was inspired by all the possibilities as I strolled down the bulk bin section at Whole Foods. Pecans, [...]
Tag Archives | loaded oatmeal cookies
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- personal retirement planning software: Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across t...
- Equinox review: Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but ...
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...