May is National Burger Month and Cinco de Mayo is as good a reason as any to partake in south of the border flavors this weekend. Roasted Green Chili Burgers seemed like the ideal recipe to celebrate both and light the grill. Smoky chilies and cheese mixed right in the burger, topped with salsa mayonnaise [...]
Sometimes a previous post is worth resurrecting, revisiting something wonderful—Farmers Markets certainly qualify. I hope it is a refreshing reminder of summer’s offering. It is the height of the season for Farmers Markets in the Rocky Mountain region with various locations every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday in Colorado Springs. My personal favorite is at [...]
Farmer’s Markets are rich with local, Colorado produce and meats, providing superior nutrition at your table.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...
- Alesha @ Full Time Mama: Wow, this looks SO good and healthy! Thank you so ...
- ChgoJohn: Remembering last year's fire, Judy, I was relieve...