A few months ago I hosted a birthday brunch for a friend and the moment we were all together it was like a breath of fresh air. Most of the ladies around the table were part of the group warmly, yet reluctantly, referred to as the Elephant Ladies—a few friends who got together for [...]
When I made this Lentil and Sausage Soup, it was delightfully easy and its flavor impressive. Surprised by numerous recipes calling for “just throw everything in the pot” once the sausage browned; I struggled a little with not layering the flavors, skeptical of great taste with so little effort. Melding a few promising recipes into one, [...]
My Ultimate Meatball Sandwich recipe was published at AT&T Food & Home, how fun is that?! When this recipe was featured last year, I made it with Ciabatta rolls purchased at the store. Now, we make these with French rolls made from soaked grains, so this delicious sandwich just got healthier. Tender meatballs dressed in [...]
As the weather turns colder, main dish salads of summer give way to warm, comforting suppers. The goal around our house is to make wintertime meals as healthy as they are soothing. Pasta dishes like baked ziti are especially satisfying, but often avoided because of the glycemic index, gluten intolerance, or heavy carb load. This [...]
Everyone is encouraged to eat more vegetables for better health, but for a foodie like me, it has to taste good too. This dish is one of our favorite ways to increase daily servings. It is easy to prepare, composed of good-for-you vegetables and meets the taste qualifier we demand. Customize the vegetable or sausage [...]
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are sure to satisfy any palate—man-sized or otherwise.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...