Happy Valentine’s Day! I’ve kinda been in a dessert mood, which happens to be at just the right time with Valentine’s Day upon us. However, I haven’t been able to decide which one to do for Valentine’s Day, which we are celebrating with dinner on Saturday. So I thought I’d share this fine list of [...]
Giving away a cookbook is a special treat. Encouraging friends and family to gather at the table and commune over a homemade meal is what stirs my passion for the kitchen and the keyboard. And I love cookbooks, so much potential within their pages. Will a single ingredient inspire? Will the storytelling photos be enough [...]
Our daughter loves strawberries. She knows it is important to buy in-season produce, so she looks forward to strawberry season like none other. Here in Colorado the growing season is quite short, so local strawberries are not available until June—this makes me thankful for California growers who can deliver this sweet treat in early April. [...]
Real Fruit Toast-Toppers New studies circulate almost daily about the negative effects of refined sugar on our heath. One way to eliminate a teaspoon or two is by using sliced whole fruit on toast instead of sugary jams or preserves. When fruit is processed, important vitamins, enzymes, and fiber are lost. Enjoying food as close [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today April 30, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...
- Phill: It's so nice to have friends like Helen and i'm ...