This drawing ended Monday, April 30, 2012. Please continue to enjoy the recipes included in this post by clicking on the links in green. Some browse cookbooks for the photos, others read them like a novel. I prefer to sit and have coffee with a new cookbook, a get-to-know-you session to determine if we’ll end [...]
When we splurge on wild-caught shrimp for our Sweetheart Dinner appetizer, dressing it with ketchup and horseradish does not suffice. This Thai Cocktail Sauce more than fit the bill with its tangy, sweet, subtle spice culminating in a complex finish—we even dipped our Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp & Goat Cheese in it. The tell of any great [...]
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- mjskit: So glad to hear that you and your family are safe!...
- john@kitchenriffs: Third anniversary? Terrific! And congrats - that...
- Judy Purcell: Deanna, thanks so much for featuring this post, re...
- Mimi: OMG that is one adorable dog!...
- Karen (Back Road Journal): Just stopped in to see if your area was safe from ...