The inspiration behind Food52 was a single project, a series of recipe contests over 52 weeks to create a crowd-sourced cookbook as well as a trustworthy, on-line go-to recipe source. Because The Food52 Cookbook is a compilation of 140 winning recipes voted on by the Food52 community, their opinions are important and helpful. It isn’t often that you see individual recipe reviews included in a cookbook—tips, suggestions, accolades, it’s all there at the end of each recipe. Don’t you think it’s time to scribble this on your Christmas list? On the other hand, maybe you can win one!
In honor of the original project, in 5 days we will give away 2 copies!
If this is your first visit to Savoring Today, check out three highlighted recipes from The Food52 Cookbook in earlier posts to sample the deliciousness with Chicken with Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce, Secret Ingredient Beef Stew, and One-Pot Kale and Quinoa Pilaf.
Here’s how to enter the drawing:
Each of the following will be counted as 1 entry, which means you can enter up to 5 times to increase your chances to win. This drawing ends Tuesday, December 13, at midnight (MST).
1. Leave a comment on this post and be sure to include an email in the comment form that is check frequently.
2. Subscribe to Savoring Today (top of the right column) and leave a comment to let me know you did. IF you are already a subscriber, let me know that too!
3. Share this post on Face Book and leave a message that you did so on the Savoring Today Face Book page.
4. Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter with a link back to this page and mention @savoringtoday in your tweet.
5. Email friends (no minimum) about the giveaway with a link back to this page and leave a comment here that you did.