Celery, Apple, and Fennel Slaw
A bright, slightly apple-sweet slaw with earthy notes of celery and fennel.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- 3 celery stalks , thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small fennel bulbs , thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 firm crisp apple (such as Pink Lady, Honey Crisp, or Granny Smith), julienned
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk 3 tablespoon olive oil, 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar in a medium bowl.
Add celery, thinly sliced fennel, and apple; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 515mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 22.4mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1.3mg