Side dish or main dish, Emeril’s “BLT” Risotto from Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders satisfies. Imagine all the flavors of this lunchtime classic in a hearty, creamy risotto. Fresh baby spinach is the stand-in for the traditional lettuce you would find in a BLT, and it is marvelous. Smoky bacon, aromatic herbs and vegetables, [...]
It was the sauce that drew me to this ah-may-zing recipe; Emeril has got it goin’ on in Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders with this one. I do not think it matters much what type of beef or pasta you put with it either, the sauce carries the meal. Wine, shallots, garlic, fresh herbs, [...]
I have been a fan of Emeril Lagasse since the first time I saw him on Emeril Live, his unpretentious style and love of food infectious. It is an honor to be chosen to participate in Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party to help spread the word about his newest release, Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...