Savoring Today is committed to providing its readers with quality and authenticity in every aspect of communication, be it recommendations or reviews of cooking method, ingredients, recipes, products, or cookbooks. If ever a product or cookbook is provided without charge, or there is other compensation involved, there is always full disclosure of any arrangement following the review or recommendation.
I am grateful for the FTC Ruling for Bloggers as it not only protects the interests of Savoring Today, but it also ensures the most trustworthy experience for its readers as well.
What you can expect:
- Content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- Authentic and fair review of products for my readers is my first priority; I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature.
- Recommendations of products or services are based on personal experience and for the purpose of adding value to the experience of my readers.
- Any products I receive free of charge or gain any type monetary benefit is clearly identified as such.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant and valuable to my readers.
Savoring Today LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Although I am required by law to disclose relationship with products, affiliates, or advertising entities, I do so because of a commitment to build a transparent and authentic community at Savoring Today. I highly value the trust of my readers and the blogging community at large, therefore, if there is ever any question about an endorsement, an affiliate, or product review, please contact me directly at judy (at) savoringtoday (dot) com.