It is Super Bowl week and whether you plan to watch the game or just tune in to enjoy the commercials, there is always plenty of food to keep things interesting. But, like a box of doughnuts in the break room at work, Super Bowl parties can be resolution killers—suddenly, the last three weeks at [...]
It has been a while since I’ve had creative time in the kitchen; we’ve been in maintenance mode since the end of June. A string of easy, go-to meals became a real lifeline … sometimes dependable, get-it-on-the-table (boring) is what life demands. Yes, even food bloggers have seasons when inspiration is lacking and we rely [...]
May is National Burger Month and Cinco de Mayo is as good a reason as any to partake in south of the border flavors this weekend. Roasted Green Chili Burgers seemed like the ideal recipe to celebrate both and light the grill. Smoky chilies and cheese mixed right in the burger, topped with salsa mayonnaise [...]
THIS … WON THIS … for Burger and Brat Week AND THIS … The Grand Prize Thank you, Fine Cooking for hosting the Grill-lympics Challenge and all the sponsors, especially Fire Craft and Char-Broil for sponsoring terrific prizes. There were a lot of delicious entries in this challenge, you’ll want to see for yourself. I [...]
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop 3rd Anniversary at Savoring Today June 18, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 11, 2013
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe [Gluten-Free] June 10, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today June 4, 2013
- In My Kitchen: June 2013 May 31, 2013
- Equinox review: Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic but ...
- Nusrat Azim: Happy Anniversary ! Tons of love for creating ...
- Joanne T Ferguson: G'day! I always enjoy seeing what's in other peo...
- Raymund: Wow happy anniversary Judy!...
- Alesha @ Full Time Mama: Wow, this looks SO good and healthy! Thank you so ...