1. Pati
    June 10, 2014

Another benefit of being neighbors, is sharing in your wonderful recipes. This is one you have to try!

• Judy Purcell
      June 11, 2014

Such a joy to share good food with you, friend! You have always helped make me a better cook!

2. Lizzy (Good Things)
    June 10, 2014

I am with you on the fried onions…. sooooooooo good! A beautiful recipe, thanks so much for sharing… and hoping you are well. xox

• Judy Purcell
      June 11, 2014

Thanks Lizzy, I am doing really well! Such a blessing to have my life back, so thankful. 🙂

3. mimi
    June 11, 2014

wow! These look really amazing! I like your presentation. I thought you had stuffed each pepper – this is much easier! And I have poblanos ready to be picked in the garden… thanks!
    mimi recently posted..My Writing ProcessMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      June 11, 2014

Hi Mimi, thanks for stopping by! I know it looks like a long recipe, but it really is pretty simple. I am envious that you have poblanos in your garden (fresh is always best), I have to wait for the farmers market to open.

4. [email protected] Riffs
    June 11, 2014

Fried onions really do have so much flavor! They do take a bit of time, but they’re so worth it. This recipe is definitely worth waiting for! Sooo good. Thanks.
    [email protected] Riffs recently posted..Chipotle Cherry SalsaMy Profile

5. mjskit
    June 11, 2014

Well you just took the boredom out of chile rellenos! My husband picked up some chicken thighs from Costco yesterday and I gave him cedar planks for his birthday. So there is no excuse for me not to make these. I can’t wait to try them. Thanks for a sharing this great recipe Judy!
    mjskit recently posted..Beef and Chorizo EnchiladasMy Profile

6. cheri
    June 16, 2014

What a wonderful recipe, we have cedar planks in the pantry but I only have used them for salmon. This is such a great idea, love this. Looks like a lot of flavor. Pinned!
    cheri recently posted..Three Cheese Baked Crab DipMy Profile

7. Carol at Wild Goose Tea
    June 16, 2014

Delish recipe. Not what I expected and I love surprises.
    Carol at Wild Goose Tea recently posted..Eggs Make the World Go OvalMy Profile

8. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
    June 16, 2014

LOL caramelized onions just might be tasty. 🙂

What a wonderful dish just reading the recipe but the photos make me want to have it here soon.
    Maureen | Orgasmic Chef recently posted..The Ultimate Steak and Eggs BreakfastMy Profile

9. Raymund
    June 16, 2014

Wow this is very appetizing! I so want some badly now
    Raymund recently posted..Chicken KatsuMy Profile

10. karen (Back Road Journal)
    June 25, 2014

Everything about this recipe says, Yes! I must try making these, they sound delicious.
    karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted..Southwestern SaladMy Profile