I saw Spicy Thai-Style Pineapple Wraps demonstrated on Emeril Live, highlighting a cookbook by Food Network Kitchens, Get Grilling. This recipe looks perfect for summer grilling and the spice easy to adjust based on preference. Although it was presented as an appetizer for a grilling menu, I plan to serve it tonight as a [...]
This popular takeout dish will make you want to grab chopsticks and dig in, unless of course, a fork is closer. But who needs takeout? With just a little extra care in the prep, this dish comes together quickly and easily with beefy, noodley, tender vegetables in savory perfection. Preparing Beef Lo Mein at home [...]
It’s Test Kitchen Tuesday, so it is time to add something new to the recipe collection. Seafood Lo Mein sounds so good right now, I am looking forward to trying this recipe I discovered on emerils.com—the sesame oiled noodle cake really piques my interest. Just glancing at the ingredient list, I can tell already that [...]
A few months ago, I discovered Sister’s Pantry Peanut Sauce at Whole Foods while on the hunt for new ways to prepare vegetables. It put a great new twist on quick stir-fry meals with a nutty, tangy-sweet, spice that we love. Bottled sauces and marinades have the advantage of easy, but the cost can be [...]
When we splurge on wild-caught shrimp for our Sweetheart Dinner appetizer, dressing it with ketchup and horseradish does not suffice. This Thai Cocktail Sauce more than fit the bill with its tangy, sweet, subtle spice culminating in a complex finish—we even dipped our Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp & Goat Cheese in it. The tell of any great [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 23, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- john@kitchenriffs: I was wondering what happened to it! I need my fi...
- Maureen | Orgasmic Chef: Another group of fantastic dishes! I don't know ...
- Gourmantine: It sounds you've been seriously busy lately, but ...
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...