1. Giovnna
    September 28, 2013

Looks delicious! I think roasted is the way too or boiled. I loved your recipe, simple but full of flavor. Thanks for sharing :)
    Giovnna recently posted..Brie, maple syrup and pretzels bitesMy Profile

2. john@kitchenriffs
    September 28, 2013

I love to roast any veggie, and beets are one of the best! Great salad – balsamic vinegar and beets are a magical combo. Thanks for this.
    john@kitchenriffs recently posted..Deep Dark Chocolate CookiesMy Profile

3. mjskit
    September 29, 2013

Bobby and I have never been a fan of beets, but we have had a couple of dishes in which we actually liked them. Both dishes were roasted beets. Therefore, I bet this is a dish we would both love. It looks delicious and I love the use of the two types of beets.
    mjskit recently posted..Chocolate Pudding, New Mexico Style and the Museum of International Folk ArtMy Profile

4. Linda
    September 29, 2013

Hi Judy, my son has recently been asking me to buy beets and honestly, I never grew up eating beets so really didn’t even know if I would like them! I now have your recipe to try and I’m confident that this is going to taste awesome. I love roasting veggies and the presentation is so pretty with the yellow and red!

5. Hotly Spiced
    September 29, 2013

I love the sound of that balsamic vinegar. I’ll have to look out for it here in Oz. I would love this beetroot salad. I think beetroot, fetta and a balsamic dressing work wonderfully together. It looks likes this salad formed part of a very lovely meal xx
    Hotly Spiced recently posted..Scoop Wholefoods Master Class in Making Peanut ButterMy Profile

6. Vicki Bensinger
    September 29, 2013

I love beets and just purchased some golden and red beets at Whole Foods to prepare this week. They’re so healthy and satisfying. Yours sound wonderful with the Blackberry Ginger Balsamic dressing.
    Vicki Bensinger recently posted..Stuffed Confetti SquashMy Profile

7. Raymund
    September 30, 2013

I love this nice simple and healthy salad! looks colourful as well

8. Simone
    September 30, 2013

I love beets! I could eat them in just about anything and like you I think roasted is best. One of my other favorite ways of having a bit of balsamic is with strawberries. Just a fabulous combination!
    Simone recently posted..Prawn curry with coconut and the winner is…My Profile

9. Barbara Bamber | justasmidgen
    October 1, 2013

Don’t you love all the new balsamic flavors available? It can change a recipe instantly.. this looks so pretty, I love beets, especially roasted! xx

10. mjskit
    October 6, 2013

A friend of mine keeps encouraging me to try golden beets because I’m not a big beet fan. I’ve been seeing more and more recipes for them and now this one. They certainly look good and your blackberry ginger vinegar sounds like it would be good on a lot of different types of roasted vegetables. Beautiful dish!
    mjskit recently posted..Chile Pequin Pepper SauceMy Profile

11. Nusrat Azim
    October 9, 2013

Your rainbow salad has got some magic words, e.g. “Beet”, “roast”, “balsamic”, “Ginger” :)
    That very first photo is such a stunner! Crisp and lustrous.

Thanks for the new balsamic-idea. Heart-winning indeed :)
    Nusrat Azim recently posted..AmbrosiaMy Profile

12. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
    October 11, 2013

I love this dish. beets and all that other good stuff – sign me up.
    Maureen | Orgasmic Chef recently posted..Chocolate Brownie Cookie Sandwiches Filled with Peanut Butter ButtercreamMy Profile

13. Nancy/SpicieFoodie
    October 15, 2013

I had the same first impression with beets. Luckily I got over it quickly and now enjoy beets in all forms. Your recipe is wonderful with a bit of sweet, salty and sour — yum!
    Nancy/SpicieFoodie recently posted..Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup: Pho GaMy Profile