Today I am savoring friendship. The kind of friendship that is close-by and reaches out during crisis and the friendship of an on-line community that brightens my day when I see their comments on a post. Raymund of Ang Sarap is one of my blogging friends and I am honored to contribute a guest post on his [...]
This salad is simplicity at its finest. The peppery bite of arugula finds perfect balanced with sweet blueberries, crispy walnuts, and salty feta. Orange-Dijon Dressing combines bright, citrus flavor with a hint of savory, bringing it all together with every harmonious bite. A suitable partner to all grilled meats, arugula is exceptional when paired with the [...]
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today April 30, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...
- Phill: It's so nice to have friends like Helen and i'm ...