This salad is simplicity at its finest. The peppery bite of arugula finds perfect balanced with sweet blueberries, crispy walnuts, and salty feta. Orange-Dijon Dressing combines bright, citrus flavor with a hint of savory, bringing it all together with every harmonious bite. A suitable partner to all grilled meats, arugula is exceptional when paired with the delicate flavors of anything prepared on a cedar plank.
Baby Arugula with Blueberries and Walnuts
For the Salad:
- 3 cups baby arugula -- lightly packed
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Sweetly Spiced Crispy Pecans or Walnuts
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Orange-Dijon Dressing – as desired (recipe below)
For the Orange-Dijon Dressing:
- Prepare dressing by mixing the ingredients in a cruet or jar with a lid and shake. Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
- Arrange greens on a plate, sprinkle with walnuts, blueberries, and feta as desired. Dress with Orange-Dijon dressing and serve.
Shared on the following Blog Hops:
EKat’s Kitchen Friday Potluck
Real Food Whole Health Fresh Bites Friday
Healthy Home Economist Monday Mania
Hearth & Soul Hop
Real Food Forager Fat Tuesday