Everyone is encouraged to eat more vegetables for better health, but for a foodie like me, it has to taste good too. This dish is one of our favorite ways to increase daily servings. It is easy to prepare, composed of good-for-you vegetables and meets the taste qualifier we demand. Customize the vegetable or sausage [...]
In an effort to adopt some sort of routine, I may have to resort to planning meals around theme days to make life a little easier. We have always enjoyed left overs on Sundays so that there is truly a day of rest, but the remainder of the week I try to create something fresh [...]
Some eat pot roast for the tender meat it renders others say it’s for the gravy. This recipe is sure to satisfy either opinion.
Less sweet than traditional recipes, this Banana Spice Bread recipe produces a moist, tender crumb, rich banana flavor, and all the nutrition you would expect from whole grains.
Six ripe bananas make one supreme loaf. It will take one or two extra steps than the Banana Nut Bread recipes you are used to, but the flavor and texture make it worth the effort.
Like most Americans, there are times when I still want the homemade taste of fresh corn tortillas, but don’t have homemade time. These are the very best commercial product to accompany my fish tacos.
Carving pumpkins is a long-standing tradition, as is roasting the seeds. Kids, both young and old, will like this roasted pumpkin seed recipe so much it will quickly become a family tradition. Serve as an after school snack or pack in a lunchbox for a sweet treat.
Moist, tender muffins with pumpkin and autumn spices, topped with cinnamon-butter streusel. Made with nutritious pumpkin and King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour this is fast food you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying.
This coleslaw recipe is a side dish worthy of the marinated and barbecued meats that will grace our picnic plates.
Garlic accompanies this roasted cauliflower recipe, nestled inside the florets, enhancing its naturally earthy flavor. Serve as a side dish for grilled or pan-seared meats.
- Egg & Sausage Casserole [GF]: A Hospitality Series March 27, 2013
- Cream Cheese Fruit Tart with Almond Crust Recipe [GF]: A Series on Hospitality March 6, 2013
- Pad Thai with Shrimp ~ Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes March 14, 2013
- Helen’s Chicken Soup: A Bowl of Comfort February 27, 2013
- Orange Balsamic Glazed Ribs ~ Banish the Ho-Hums! February 20, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 14, 2013
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt May 7, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today May 7, 2013
- In My Kitchen, May 2013 May 1, 2013
- Hearth & Soul Hop at Savoring Today April 30, 2013
- Judy Purcell: Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking time to let me k...
- Pam: I made this cake the other day and it got rave rev...
- Nilu A: Wow! Congrats on your garden Judy.. Lovely collect...
- Pure Complex: Okay I will admit it.. it took me a while to stop ...
- Phill: It's so nice to have friends like Helen and i'm ...