Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I’ve kinda been in a dessert mood, which happens to be at just the right time with Valentine’s Day upon us. However, I haven’t been able to decide which one to do for Valentine’s Day, which we are celebrating with dinner on Saturday. So I thought I’d share this fine list of choices I’ve collected and see what you think …

Leave a comment and let me know which of these would most likely find its way to your sweetheart table!

Chocolate Hazelnut Cherry Tart

Chocolate Hazelnut Cherry Tart by Hot Polka Dot

Strawberry Shortcake Rice Crispy Treats by Sweet Treats & More

Strawberry Shortcake Rice Crispy Treats by Sweet Treats & More (I have a real weakness for RC Treats)

Chocolate Fudge Cake by Cook Republic

Thin Mint Truffles by Cookin’ Cowgirl

Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake by Pastry Pal

Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake by Pastry Pal

, , , , ,

9 Responses to Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas

1. mjskit February 14, 2013 at 7:32 am #

Well they ALL look fabulous, but I kept finding myself going back to the Chocolate Cherry Tart so I guess that would be my first choice. The triple chocolate mousse cake looks amazing so, with more time, I might just have to give that one a try too. Happy Valentine’s Judy!!!
    mjskit recently posted..Shrimp and GritsMy Profile

2. Raymund February 14, 2013 at 12:39 pm #

Scrumptious desserts! Happy Valentines to you!
    Raymund recently posted..Valentines Day CookiesMy Profile

3. ChgoJohn February 14, 2013 at 3:48 pm #

What a round-up, Judy! I’d see one, think it would be my choice, and then saw another and had the same reaction. Really. All this means is that I need to make at least a few of them. Such a pity! ;)
    ChgoJohn recently posted..Grilled Sturgeon — Storione alla GrigliaMy Profile

4. Linda February 14, 2013 at 4:53 pm #

I think of sweets for Valentine’s Day too….I guess I always think of sweets and desserts!! Wonderful round up of ideas, great for anytime as well. That Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake definitely caught my attention! And always a lover of cheesecake, I will have to try out your recipe! Happy Valentine’s Day Judy!

5. Caroline February 14, 2013 at 8:43 pm #

Happy Valentine’s Day!! Omg those strawberry shortcake rice crispy treats look INCREDIBLE. Want!
    Caroline recently posted..what’s love got to do with it. [pomegranate & blood orange champagne punch]My Profile

6. Hotly Spiced February 17, 2013 at 4:40 am #

There are some incredible looking desserts here with wonderful presentation. I would love to try that key lime pie recipe. It’s not a recipe we see here in Australia and I’d like to try it. xx
    Hotly Spiced recently posted..Idiot Politicians and…Fig TartMy Profile

7. john@kitchenriffs February 17, 2013 at 10:42 am #

Wow, so many nice ideas! Key lime pie is my absolute favorite (and when we lived in Florida we were lucky enough to have our own key lime tree). Good stuff – thanks so much.
    john@kitchenriffs recently posted..Pasta with Shrimp and FennelMy Profile

8. tableofcolors February 17, 2013 at 1:04 pm #

My sweetheart would definitely choose the pomegranate lemon tart…um (this decision is hard) I think I would go with the chocolate hazelnut cherry tart. :)

9. thedrivencook February 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm #

Great round up! I know I am late to comment, but I would definitely refer to these ANY time of the year.
    thedrivencook recently posted..Lime-in-the-Coconut MacaroonsMy Profile