1. Linda
    September 13, 2012

As soon as I saw the blue cheese, I knew I had to make it!! The method is quite interesting, I didn’t expect that you made it separately and then combined at the end. I can see making this quite often during the fall season!!

2. mjskit
    September 13, 2012

Of course the addition of the bacon is wonderful, but the blue cheese is fantastic! What a great combination for sweet potatoes!
    mjskit recently posted..Spring Rolls with Soba Noodles and Cucumber by With a glassMy Profile

3. Raymund
    September 17, 2012

Its nice to see sweet potatoes here, the combination of sweet and salty flavours looks perfect in this dish
    Raymund recently posted..Fish and Pak Choy in Black Bean SauceMy Profile

4. Purely.. Kay
    September 17, 2012

I am such a potato lover, so you can definitely expect me to make this. I’m already paring it with a dish right now in my head :). Thanks for the wonderful recipes
    Purely.. Kay recently posted..Beef Tenderloin w/Port Wine SauceMy Profile

5. Liz
    September 17, 2012

I think even the picky hubby would eat sweet potatoes prepared like this! So yummy!
    Liz recently posted..Oreo Cookie Brownies…Secret Recipe ClubMy Profile

6. Liz
    September 17, 2012

Mmmmmm…..I think even my picky hubby would eat sweet potatoes prepared like this. You’re right, these would be perfect for the holidays!

7. savorysaltysweet
    September 18, 2012

This dish is a complete meal on its own! It looks incredible. As soon as the weather turns a bit more chilly around here, I am going to give this one a try.

8. Karen (Back Road Journal)
    September 21, 2012

I agree with you and your family…I don’t care for sweet sweet potatoes that are covered with lots of sugar and marshmallows. Blue cheese and bacon sound like a terrific addition.
    Karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted..Reflections On SummerMy Profile

9. Alea @ Premeditated Leftovers
    September 25, 2012

I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes! Your savory dish looks amazing! I am including this in my Hearth and soul Highlights tomorrow.
    Alea @ Premeditated Leftovers recently posted..Coffee Bean BarkMy Profile

10. ChgoJohn
    September 25, 2012

Now this is how sweet potatoes should be made, with bacon, bleu cheese, and rosemary. It sounds incredible and just might make it to my Thanksgiving table. This will be a perfect dish to replace one that I’ve grown tired of serving. Can’t wait!
    ChgoJohn recently posted..What I Did On My Summer VacationMy Profile

11. Jocelyn
    October 7, 2012

I just saw this recipe and can’t wait to make it for my next women’s brunch at church :) Thanks, Judy!

• Judy
      October 7, 2012

Oh, this would be great for a brunch, Jocelyn. :)

12. albertocook
    October 7, 2012

Hi I’m Alberto from Italy.
    i think this recipes is delicious just look at the pictures…
    But i don’ t know what is blue cheese…
    I try it with a italian cheese I think the same is good.
    albertocook recently posted..New Themes: Hum, Monster, and TimepieceMy Profile

• Judy
      October 7, 2012

Hi Alberto! Try gorgonzola instead, that should be easier to find in Italy and will taste just the same. Thank you so much for your kind comment, please let me know how you like the recipe if you try it. :)
      Judy recently posted..Pumpkin Pie Spice Sprouted Wheat Muffins My Profile