1. Lizzy (Good Things)
    June 19, 2014

Judy, this is da bomb! Delicious!

• Judy Purcell
      June 24, 2014

Thanks Lizzy, it really is!

2. [email protected] Riffs
    June 19, 2014

When we go to the trouble to make ice cream at home, we want something you can’t buy in stores — so we always do plenty of add-ins. This is great! Exactly the sort of thing we’d do. Lately we’ve actually been making a lot of ice cream simply because we can get better flavors and it’s more economical (for us: about the only ice cream we’re buying these days is Ben and Jerry’s simply because the quality in so many other brands just isn’t there anymore). Lately we’ve been doing no churn ice cream — I’ve never been all that satisfied with any of the home ice cream makers (the ones where you freeze the bowl), and we don’t have the counter space for one that has a built in compressor. Anyway, good stuff — thanks.
    [email protected] Riffs recently posted..The Queen’s Park Swizzle CocktailMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      June 24, 2014

Ah, yes, the ones with the built-in compressors are huge — that’s a big commitment. I’ve been pretty happy with ours so far, but it doesn’t get heavy use. No churn … I’ll have to try that!

3. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
    June 19, 2014

My favorite ice cream of all time. I’m going to make this today!
    Maureen | Orgasmic Chef recently posted..The Ultimate Steak and Eggs BreakfastMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      June 24, 2014

Then you are in for a treat!

4. Carol at Wild Goose Tea
    June 20, 2014

I too just bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker, after I had ice cream over at someone else’s house. I agree with John. When I am making it at home, I want it to go above and beyond the normal. I pinned this.
    Carol at Wild Goose Tea recently posted..Eggs Make the World Go OvalMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      June 24, 2014

Hi Carol, isn’t it funny how our friends influence us?! Homemade is definitely beyond the normal, have fun with it!

5. mjskit
    June 22, 2014

Yep – homemade ice cream time of the year! I had to make room in the freezer a few weeks ago for the ice cream bucket, but it’s there just waiting for a recipe like this one! You can’t buy this at the market so I’m going to love making it at home. Great ice cream recipe Judy!
    mjskit recently posted..Bok Choy with Pecans and LemongrassMy Profile

• Judy Purcell
      June 24, 2014

Thanks, MJ. Ice cream is one of my favorite things about summer. 🙂

6. Raymund
    June 23, 2014

Wow that’s what I call ice cream, honestly they look amazing I so badly want some now
    Raymund recently posted..Beef TeriyakiMy Profile

7. karen (Back Road Journal)
    June 25, 2014

The ice cream must be delicious…it looks chocolatey and good. I have yet to buy an ice cream maker. 🙁
    karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted..Southwestern SaladMy Profile

8. Swathi
    July 6, 2014

Judy, chocolate and peanut butter is classic combo, love this ice cream. Thanks for sharing with hearth and Soul blog hop, pinning. it.
    Swathi recently posted..Strawberry, blueberry with cream: Red white and blue dessertMy Profile

9. Jed Gray (sportsglutton)
    July 24, 2014