1. Sammie
    February 9, 2012

awwww!!! This would be great for Valentine’s Day! i’m still debating on whether to dine out for the day or make something for the bf. hahaha… But your crab cakes look really great!!

2. ChgoJohn
    February 9, 2012

These sound delicious, Judy. For me, that’s because the ratio of lump crab to the other ingredients is a good one. Far too often, you can taste all of the ingredients except for the crab. As much as I would love them for dinner, your idea of serving them with a poached egg for breakfast sounds too good to pass up.

• Judy
      February 9, 2012

The poached egg on top was super delicious, but you really can’t go wrong either way.

3. LinsFood
    February 9, 2012

I love crab cakes and the mango and lime combination is brilliant!

4. Greg
    February 9, 2012

Old Bay and lump crab. Looks like a winner. Your previous meals sound wonderful too!

• Judy
      February 9, 2012

Thanks, your crab cake post a while back inspired me to come up with a recipe of my own. :)

5. Linda
    February 9, 2012

Oooh, I love these crab cakes and all your ideas for meal planning!! Each one of them would be perfect. I’m going to check out all your links. Thanks for a great round up!

6. Geni
    February 9, 2012

I am so terribly glad you stopped by my blog because now I have gotten to be introduced to yours. Yours is wonderful and I think we are foodies meant to be introduced. Your blog is informative, fun and beautiful. These crab cakes would be a perfect way to start any meal or a meal on their own. Love the egg idea and perhaps a little sauteed spinach? Have a great weekend. It’s almost here…

• Judy
      February 9, 2012

Thanks, Geni, I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog as well. Thanks for stopping by!

7. Jane
    February 9, 2012

Great ideas! I get kinda intense when I’m in the kitchen too, and when my husband helps (and he really does try to help), it just stresses me out! I like the tapas theme, then you can have lots of little things! Gorgeous pictures! :)

• Judy
      February 9, 2012

Thanks for your kind words, Jane, I am camera challenged, so that means a lot!

8. Christina @ Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
    February 10, 2012

These really sound incredible! I am a sucker for crab cakes. The mango sauce sounds soooo good! :)

9. Raymund
    February 11, 2012

Ohhh crabs! I love them in any form. These crab cakes looks awesome, nearly similar to the Philippine version of rellenong alimasag have a look here http://angsarap.net/2011/10/10/rellenong-alimasag-stuffed-crabs/

10. Nancy/SpicieFoodie
    February 12, 2012

Great tips and a lovely way of celebrating a special holiday. Crab cakes are one of my hubby’s favorite meals. He would love these. Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine’s Day!

11. Elan Dassy
    March 20, 2012

What a wonderful Cakes! Crab Cakes with Mango Lime Sauce are one of my favourites and something I always order when I am in the Ca I love the homemade buns as well!